The shipping container roof is the perfect combination of container and storage.
They are affordable, durable and dynamic units to create a space to protect merchandise, vehicles or goods from the weather.
Our entire structure is designed by the best engineering team creating a galvanized steel structure type Q215 and an ultra resistant pvc fabric.
All our systems are designed to give you versatility at the time of installation. If you want something temporary you can screw them or if you want something more fixed you can weld it.
You don’t necessarily need a container to install them, you can use any type of support.
Easy to install, this shelter is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or for storing construction materials.
Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Industrial and agricultural warehouses
- Construction warehouses
- Aircraft hangars
- Vehicle shelters
- Temporary shelters
- Office inventory
- Canopy tents
122 x 45 x 43 in
3" x 1.80 (mm)
2.5" x 1.50 (mm)
Heavy duty 17oz PVC
Dual truss galvanized steel
- All containers canopies cover only need to be removed during windstorm over 50 mph living frame assemble. Customer responsibility.
- All container canopies cover only need to be removed before show storm of 2 to 3 inch or more living frame assemble. Customer responsibility.
- All snow states and snowiest cities areas are recommended to use double truss framing not Sigle truss framing. Customer responsibility
- All containers need to be anchor to the ground in each corner. costumer responsibility. Sample diagram here.
- Welding is required for this model.
- The canopy is provided with base plates to weld it on to the edge of the containers.
- Unloading: Forklift or equivalent required if you don’t have, please tell us
- No building permits required
- All of our products fall under the temporary structures category / storage ragtops.
- Not require Planning Permits
- We recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid county scrutiny.