Carport Canopy is the perfect combination between price and storage
They are affordable, durable and dynamic units to create a space to protect merchandise, vehicles or goods from the weather.
Our entire structure is designed by the best engineering team creating a galvanized steel structure type Q215 and an ultra resistant pvc fabric.
All our systems are designed to give you versatility at the time of installation.
Easy to install, this shelter is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or for storing construction materials.
Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery.
Different uses for the 16W-45L-16H carport canopy
- Industrial and agricultural warehouses
- Construction warehouses
- Vehicle shelters
- Temporary shelters
- Office inventory
- Canopy tents
- Agriculture warehouses
- Freight warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans, and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
Base plate recommendation:
Anchoring to concrete base floor by using sleeve anchor ½ x 2 ¼ or ¾ x 3-inch drilling 3 holes on base plate Pattern them placing sleeve anchor and tighten to base plate.
Attached straps to horizontal steel tide down pipe and attach strap to base plate rachet them tighten follow the same above instructions to the remaining base plates. See attached photograph.
16W-45L-16H carport canopy specifications
86 x 29 x 17 in
2.75" x 1.50 (mm)
1.57" x 1.20 (mm)
Heavy Duty - 450gsm PVC
Single galvanized steel
Zipper door size
12W x 12H (ft)
*The term “lifespan” refers to the durability of the materials themselves, not to the structural integrity of the canopy once assembled.
*The structural integrity of the canopy once assemble may be affected by sudden climate conditions such as high winds, heavy snow, heavy rain, among others. We strongly recommend checking the weather forecast, and always take into account the limitations above described.
- All carport canopy covers need to be removed during a windstorm of 50 mph, leaving the frame assembled. Customer responsibility.
- All carport canopies covers need to be removed before a snowstorm of up to 2 inches, leaving the frame assembled. Customer responsibility.
- It is highly recommended for customers who live in snow states and cities to use double truss framing instead of Single truss framing. Customer responsibility.
- It’s the owner’s responsibility to shovel snow off the carport canopy immediately, otherwise, the frame may collapse.
- All of our products fall under the temporary structures category/storage ragtops.
Return Policy: Any product can be returned within 7 calendar days after arrival; shipping expenses are not refundable. For more information, please refer to the Return and refund policy. The term “lifespan” refers to the durability of the materials themselves, not to the installation of the canopy structure.
- Base plates to bolt it to the ground are included.
- Unloading: Forklift or equivalent is required. Please tell us if unavailable.
- We recommend obtaining consent from your local council to avoid county scrutiny.
- All fabric building covers need to be removed during windstorms stronger than 55 mph, leaving the frame assembled