The metal carport 12W-20L is an alternate option for your storing needs. Its versatility makes it the perfect temporary garage.
The metal carport 12W-20L is the perfect combination between price and storage.
They are affordable, durable and dynamic units to create a space to protect merchandise, vehicles or goods from the weather.
Our entire structure is designed by the best engineering team creating a galvanized steel structure type Q215,
All our systems are designed to give you versatility at the time of installation. If you want something temporary you can screw them or if you want something more fixed you can weld it.
Easy to install, this metal carport is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or for storing construction materials.
Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery.
Great to be used as:
- Industrial and agricultural warehouses
- Construction warehouses
- Vehicle shelters
- Temporary shelters
- Office inventory
- Canopy tents
- Agricultura warehouses
- Freight warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans, and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
Base plate recommendation:
Anchor them to a concrete base floor by using sleeve anchor ½ x 2 ¼ or ¾ x 3-inch; drill 3 holes on the base plate, pattern them placing the sleeve anchor and tighten to base plate.
Attach straps to a horizontal steel. Tie down the pipe and attach the strap to the base plate ratchet; then tighten. Follow the same above instructions to the remaining base plates.
86 x 44 x 14 in
1.89" x 1.55 (mm)
Single truss galvanized steel
- Unloading: Forklift or equivalent is required if you don’t have one, please let us know
- No building permits are required
- All of our products fall under the temporary structures category/storage ragtops.
- No planning permits are required, however, we recommend obtaining your local council consent to avoid county scrutiny.